Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little introduction...I guess -shrug-

Well I'm brand new to the site and hope it grows on me. I havent ever really had a blog site that really kept my attention well enough to get constant blogs.....or even remembered xD.

So a bit about myself.

Well my account name is Darksithoverlord, which has nothing to do with star wars. Maybe I'll explain some time. I'm 19 going on 20 this septmber, yay me. I'm in love with a gal I've known over the net for a few years.

I like to write, though I hardly finish a single thing I start. My mind never stops working and I love creativity. I have ADHD, no I dont take meds and yes it can be a bitch at times. Always for getting things.

I love the internet and video games, though I enjoy being out doors and biking or hanging with friends. Oh and I forgot to mention before, You can type my whole name out if you want but I do prefer just Dark as it is a handle I'm quite use to and it has even crossed into my real life a bit.

lol which totally reminds me of my gal's handle... Twilight. Yes hers is because of the book. And no you guys will prolly never see a pic of her or me on her.....I think.. Idk I never know what the future holds so I dont make promises unless I feel I can truly keep it.

So I've rambled a while on who I am, so if y'all are nosy ask questions. I'm totally interested in chatting with people.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot that you live in the library work at Mc D's and a midget

    ReplyDelete