Sunday, June 12, 2016

A bit more...

Okay so I work in fast food as a manager more or less. I run the kitchen and deal with teenagers all night long. Very fun.

I'm 26 going on 27. I get paid next to nothing so I still live with family. And I'm bad with money and time management. So yeah.

But I am not too upset over all this as I've come to realize (if a bit late) that if I just put in effort in changing my habits one day I'll be able to live a better life.

I am a writer. I am a story teller. I have whole worlds and lives floating around in my head. The trick is getting myself to sit and actually do the writing. Which I'm glad to say I've finally managed the last couple months. I actually ran a pen dry for the first time just from working on one thing last night. I bought it new after starting my story. So there's that.

I've got a while to go and hopefully I'll find time to post a next part on Dark's Entrails. God knows its been a long time coming. Lol

I've also got a number of things to work on with myself so I'm hoping this blog will be filled with many more milestones in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment